We at National Cleaning Systems believe that in today’s competitive business world a clean and presentable facility is essential. We also know how difficult it is to find a janitorial service that consistently delivers a quality product. You need a janitorial service that is dedicated to getting it right for you – not just the first time – but every time. Read More…
For A No Obligation Quote
General Office Cleaning
Complete Floor Maintenance
Berea, Brookpark, Cleveland, Elyria, Independence, Parma, North Olmsted, North Royalton, Medina, Mentor, Solon, Strongsville, Westlake
Pledge of Excellence
Our staff has made a personal commitment to professionalism including:
- Public health– maintaining a high level of cleanliness by thoroughly performing each task. Consistent and meticulous performance assures a healthy and germ free environment.
- Safety– performing tasks by using safe, sanitary and aseptic cleaning procedures. Avoiding slip-shod or inferior cleaning methods, safeguards the well-being of others.
- Detail– employing a conscientious work ethic. Close attention to detail ensures quality and allows others to enjoy a clean and attractive facility. Finished tasks will be self-inspected to eliminate substandard work.
- Knowledge– gaining new and improved skills through training and education. A quest to look, listen and learn in order to constantly improve performance. Wisdom is gained by maintaining a non-biased point of view.
- Mastery– understanding the operation of various cleaning tools, techniques and supplies. Superior diagnostic and troubleshooting skills resolve most cleaning problems. Dedication and determination are required to achieve excellence in workmanship.
- Cooperation– committing to teamwork, communications and common goals. Mutual respect builds morale. End users should experience accommodating service levels. Open communications encourages feedback.
- Integrity – displaying honesty in all dealings. A straightforward approach builds trust, strengthens accountability and allows resolution of cleaning deficiencies. Going the second mile ensures that promises are kept.