To discuss your janitorial needs, contact us
At National Cleaning Systems we believe that in today’s competitive business world a clean and presentable facility is essential. We also know how difficult it is to find a janitorial service that consistently delivers a quality product. You need a janitorial service that is dedicated to getting it right for you – not just the first time – but every time. Read More…
General Office Cleaning
Complete Floor Maintenance
Berea, Brook Park, Brunswick, Cleveland, Elyria, Independence, Parma, North Olmsted, North Royalton, Medina, Mentor, Middleburg Hts., Solon, Strongsville, Westlake
Our Pledge of Excellence
Our staff has made a personal commitment to professionalism including:
- Public health– maintaining a high level of cleanliness by thoroughly performing each task. Consistent and meticulous performance assures a healthy and germ free environment.
- Safety– performing tasks by using safe, sanitary and aseptic cleaning procedures. Avoiding slip-shod or inferior cleaning methods, safeguards the well-being of others.
- Detail– employing a conscientious work ethic. Close attention to detail ensures quality and allows others to enjoy a clean and attractive facility. Finished tasks will be self-inspected to eliminate substandard work.
- Knowledge– gaining new and improved skills through training and education. A quest to look, listen and learn in order to constantly improve performance. Wisdom is gained by maintaining a non-biased point of view.
- Mastery– understanding the operation of various cleaning tools, techniques and supplies. Superior diagnostic and troubleshooting skills resolve most cleaning problems. Dedication and determination are required to achieve excellence in workmanship.
- Cooperation– committing to teamwork, communications and common goals. Mutual respect builds morale. End users should experience accommodating service levels. Open communications encourages feedback.
- Integrity – displaying honesty in all dealings. A straightforward approach builds trust, strengthens accountability and allows resolution of cleaning deficiencies. Going the second mile ensures that promises are kept.